Step 7: Case Closure
Posted on September 6, 2017, by GAPMP
How will someone know if the case is closed?
The student will receive a “Notice of Change” letter in the mail stating the case is closed and giving the reason for closure
- Here are some of the most common reasons a case may close:
- A student is no longer interested in services and requests closure
- The student has gone to work, is doing well and working for 90 days or more
- The student moves out of state
- Student’s residence is unknown by VR
- Student fails to respond to efforts to contact
Once a case is closed can it be reopened?
- Cases can be reopened if a job loss occurs and/or if a person requests services again.